Signature Smiles Dentistry is pleased to present Dr. Sonya G. Morgan and Dr. Lucia Karam , our experienced family and cosmetic dentists. Dr. Morgan has been practicing dentistry for over 10 years and is happy to welcome you to our dental community in Nassau Bay, Houston, Texas. Dr. Karam joined our team in 2022 and shares her passion for service and exceptional dental care with our patients. Our team of proactive dental professionals is patient focused, with Spanish speakers and advanced training that makes them perfect for what they do. Driven to provide you and your family with the best possible care, our team loves working with patients to help give them an experience worth smiling about. Our advanced and comprehensive care is here to meet all your dental needs. We look forward to meeting you!Meet the Doctors
INTRODUCING SIMPLY PERFECT AESTHETICSSEE BELOW
How Can We Help You?
COVID-19 COMPANY STATEMENT
To Our Community,
The health and safety of you, our patients, team members and community is our highest priority. As talk of the continual spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) throughout the country and in Houston, Texas, continues, I wanted to share some of the actions Signature Smiles Dentistry is taking to help protect both you and our employees.
As this situation evolves, our team and dentist will closely monitor guidance updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, along with state and our local health officials. We will continue to rely on their recommendations and expertise to inform our decisions.
As a result, we are:
- Continuing our highest protocol of sterilization and universal precautions on all our equipment and instruments, which are always wrapped and kept that way until your specific reservation.
- As always, we continue to wipe down, with medical sanitation wipes, all surfaces patients come into contact with, prior and post all appointments.
- Continuing to wear gloves, masks, eye protection and isolation gowns during your visit.
- Once entering the operatory, patients will be asked to rinse with 1.5% hydrogen peroxide solutions provided to them in a paper cup and then asked to gently expectorate it back into the paper cup. The contents will be placed into the sink and the cup into the garbage. If the patient is allergic to hydrogen peroxide, peridex will be used. When the treatment is finished, the patient will be asked to wash their hands.
- We continue to clean and sanitize the non-clinical areas which would include reception area, doorknobs, countertops, etc, as well as providing a hepa approved air purifier in the waiting room. Our hygiene rooms are equipped with air evacuation systems.
- Upon your arrival, you will be asked to wait until we have individually checked your temperature and answered the mandated COVID 19 questions, before entering our office.
- We have limited the amount of seating in the waiting room for your protection as well, and ask that family members or anyone accompanying the patient to the office, wait in their cars as no family members will be allowed in the back of the office.
All of us at Signature Smiles Dentistry understand that this issue is cause for concern to many, and we offer our deepest sympathies to those who have been affected here in the US and around the world. Rest assured that as circumstances continue to develop, one thing will remain the same: We will make our decisions with the health and well-being of our patients, employees and communities as our highest priority.
Dr. Sonya G. Morgan
Signature Smiles Dentistry
Simply Perfect Aesthetics
Signature Smiles Dentistry is not just dentistry. It’s about creating a beautiful new you. We are excited to introduce Simply Perfect Aesthetics, our in-office medical spa offering cosmetic facial and body treatments for patients who want to enhance their physical appearance as well as their oral health.
What We Do
If you have missing teeth and want to restore your smile, dental implants may be right for you!
Brighten and renew your smile with our cosmetic dentistry treatments! Take a look at what we offer today!
Are you ready to change your smile? We offer clear aligners to help straighten your teeth for a new you.
We’re Here to help. Learn About Our
Signature Savings Plan!
If you are looking for an affordable in-house payment plan, our dental practice offers a savings plan to help patients without insurance get the care they need. We have different savings options and invite you to call our dental office to learn more!Learn More
I’ve Heard About Sleep Apnea
Why Is Sleep Apnea Important?
Sleep apnea is one of the most common breathing disorders. During sleep, many patients experience obstructed or irregular breathing patterns. This causes a variety of symptoms, including lack of sleep, which can negatively impact their lives. Sleep apnea treatment aims to open the airway for more healthy breathing habits.Learn More